Clinics & Services
Clinics are arranged for specific health problems. Appointments can be made in the usual way for the following clinics:
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Minor Surgery (please see the doctor or nurse first)
- Childhood Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Smoking Cessation
- Drug & Alcohol counselling (please see the doctor or nurse first)
- Counselling (please see the doctor or nurse first)
- Ante Natal
- Cervical Smears
- Travel Vaccination & Advice – We are a Registered Yellow Fever Centre
- Sexual Health
- Anticoagulation / INR monitoring
Appointments for contraceptive advice can be made with any of our practice nurses, nurse practitioner or doctors. Appointments are available from as early as 08:30 and as late as 18:15.
Appointments for sexual Health advice can be made with our Nurse Practitioner or one of our Practice Nurses, please ask at reception.
We have four highly qualified practice nurses who deal with a range of conditions and health concerns.
The nursing team are experts in many areas of disease management including diabetes, asthma, womens health and advice for travellers.
Our nurse practitioner works alongside the doctors in the practice to provide a medical service including holding surgeries and is able to prescribe medicines.
The Health care workers work under the supervision of the nursing team and have been specifically trained to take bloods, check blood pressure, and take ECG tracings, syringe ears and dress wounds as well as assisting the nurses with other duties.