Items should be ordered from reception before your medication runs out. Please give 2 working days notice.
To order a prescription;
- Please use your repeat request slip which is attached to your prescription and remember to tick those items you require and write the name of the doctor on the top of the slip. Whenever possible please place your completed request slip in the wall-mounted post box in the reception foyer.
- You may post your request slip to the surgery.
- If you have access to the internet we operate an online system of ordering repeat medication - to register please ask at reception
- Both your local chemists have systems that enable you to order repeat prescriptions with them, please contact them for further information
- We require two working days notice to deal with your request.
We will endeavour to fulfil your prescription in a “two working day turnaround”, but please allow the pharmacist of your choice time to process your prescription too.
We do not take prescription requests over the telephone.
Both of the chemists, Boots and Rowlands, operate a Collection Service. Forms are available at the chemist or at the surgery reception.